We’re looking for…
an organised and energetic individual to join our team in Sheffield. Our business is built around providing the best lettings experience for our customers and a simple letting process for our landlords. We value our relationships and strive to be the best at everything we do.
Primarily renting properties to students, we work in a fast-dynamic industry, this busy and exciting role will be supporting the Lettings department in all aspects of administration.
The successful candidate will play a very important part in our busy office helping support our whole team and also gaining valuable experience in all aspects of lettings.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to);
– Manage, coach and mentor the team, looking after our people
– Manage the day to day operations
– Continuously look to improve our processes and procedures
– Monitor and maintain service levels
– Be the escalation point for tenant and client issues
– Work along side your team to ensure daily tasks are complete and up to date, this can range from issue management to property visits
– Independently make day to day decisions within the company without supervision
– Manage the implementation of new software and support the team in the transition
– To promote and contribute to the Company culture
– Manage Landlord relationships and be a first point of contact
– Reporting into the Director with ideas on improving profitably of the lettings department
– Responsible for ensuring all office procedures are implemented and carried out to a correct and high standard
– Assist in the creation and management of company policies and procedures
– Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods
Please note the above is not an extensive list as roles and responsibilities change throughout the year as we go through different stages of the lettings process in line with the student tenancies that we primarily manage.
What we’re looking for from you:
– Team management and coaching skills
– Willingness to be accountable, take responsibility and make things happen
– Customer service experience
– Ability to communicate on multiple levels with various customer types
– Great organisational skills
– Track record for process improvement
– Team player with an energetic approach
– Commitment to high service standards
– Willingness to get hands dirty during out peaks and troughs
– Have previous experience within the student lettings industry
– Have experience working within a fast-paced office environment
– Sales & Marketing Experience
– Experience of Jupix software
What to expect
Work is office based, but you’ll also spend time visiting properties, either for inspections and marketing opportunities or for viewings with potential tenants.
You’ll usually work around 37.5 hours a week, between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. You might also be asked to work in the evenings or on Saturdays during the busier periods.
What Can We Do For You?
– 23 holidays plus bank holidays
– Reduced Christmas hours (TBC)
– A laid-back environment where you and your opinions matter
– Salary Expectation – dependent upon experience
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter as to why you would like to work for us to email@example.com